How to Care for your Angel Jewellery
The best way to look after your Angel of Hope jewellery and to protect it is… to wear it!
Tarnishing is a natural process which happens to Silver when is exposed to air. Rose Gold and Yellow Gold are not affected in the same way.
- When you are not wearing your angel jewellery, please keep it safe in the ‘angel of hope’ box it came in, or in a jewellery pouch.
- Store your jewellery pieces separately to prevent scratching.
- To avoid tangling chains, fasten the clasps when you put your necklaces away.
- Precious metals react to some hairsprays and perfumes as well as chemicals found in cleaning products. We recommend that you remove your jewellery before showering and cleaning.
- To clean mildly tarnished silver, polish with a soft non-abrasive, lint free cloth. If the item is heavily tarnished, wash the piece first with a mild washing up liquid or environmentally friendly Castile soap. Once washed, dry and polish.
- To green clean your silver jewellery, mix 2 drops of doTERRA’s lemon essential oil with one tablespoon of olive oil, mix well and apply with a soft cloth.